No Products in the Cart
The color change of Kromatica alginate offers a visual guide for consistent impression making. The strength and physical characteristics of Kromatica help to assure an easy to mix material that produces a surface of smoothness. Kromatica alginate is available in fast set and regular set.
Color Changing Chart
Kromatica shows a high detail reproduction. It is an essential requirement to create accurate models that improve the realization of the prosthesis mode.
1. To obtain a proper measure, tumble the canister to fluff the product.
2. Scoop powder and tap gently to eliminate voids and level off excess with spatula. (Mixing Ratio: Add 1/3 measure (20ml) of water per scoop (8 gm) of powder.)
3. Mix thoroughly for 35 to 45 seconds until smooth consistency develops.
4. Load impression tray. Read the chart for color changing.
5. Rinse patients mouth with warm water.
6. Insert filled tray in the mouth. Hold for one minute after loss of tackiness.
7. For best model surface, wait 45 minutes before separating model from impression.