Concept of customized bonegraft material,
Sticky Bone without Blood Collection!
- Excellent adhesion & fixation
- Rigid Space Maintenance
- Excellent osteoconduction
- Easy to manipulate
- Various indications
Alveolar Ridge Preservation without Membrane
MedPark S1 Dental is a xenograft material derived from bovine cancellous bone for the purpose of securing a space where a new bone tissue is formed by filling defects or bony voids of the oral and maxillofacial region due to a surgical injury or a non-surgical injury.
- Deliver a double packed product to the operating room while keeping it sterilized.
- Do not use S1 if the sterile package is damaged or opened.
- Do not use it if any foreign materials are found inside the vial.
- Do not use S1 bone graft after the expiration date. The validity period is 5(five) years from the date of manufacture.
- Read and fully understand 'Directions for Use' before surgery and be sure that surgeon knows exactly how to use S1.
- The surgical instruments must be sterilized before the operation.
- S1 is an implantable medical device and it should be used in a clean environment, operating room.