RC-Prime is formulated with urea-peroxide 10% and ethylene diamine tetra acetic (EDTA) acid 15% in special water-soluble base to facilitate the instruments action reducing file separation risk. RC-Prime chemical action favors the dissolution of organic tissue when used with sodium hypochlorite and also helps in smear layer removal.
- Facilitates cleansing of the root canal
- Enhances the tissue dissolution action when used with sodium hypochlorite
- Creates a smooth path for the initial files and facilitates the apex locator’s electronic signal passage
- Assists in opening dentinal tubules enhancing deeper cleaning and disinfection
- It is highly soluble. Doesn’t remain inside the canal after the biomechanical preparation.